Design Crush - Charlotte Linton

Hello All!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I really enjoyed the day off! I was able to go visit my boyfriend who is working in Tucson right now. Yay! While cruising the internet (like usual) I found an amazing textile designer/illustrator/awesome lady, Charlotte Linton. Her prints are charming and worldly without being too serious. I mean everything is just on point! I also love love the fictional character she illustrates, Ermantrude, who travels the word always looking super chic. You can follow Ermantrude's travels here. Here's a series of my favorites shots from her lookbooks season to season.















Amazing isnt it!!!???!! Im going to save up for one of her pieces. The colors are perfect! Yep Yep!

Also dont forget to take advantage of my 20% off 4th of July sale ending today, Sunday, at midnight.
Enter code SUMMERKM when checking out.


Have a lovely Sunday!

xxxo
Karina

Comments